Thursday, September 16, 2010

Writing a Post...Helping Some Dogs

It's no secret I love my blogs. I mean the obsessed kind of love. Not the scary Ali Larter v. Beyonce kind of obsessed. More like the NICE kind of obsessed.

Anyhow one of my favorite blogs posted some information about how to help various dog shelters get their hands on some donations. All I have to do is inform my 3 loyal readers :-) about it and submit a link. So if you have a website you can do the same and even more donations will roll in to those shelters in need. Since Winston was a rescue of sorts, and who KNOWS where he'd be now if we hadn't taken him in. And as a good citizen and dog owner I feel an obligation to help out where I can.

I took this from the website I learned about the donations called Life With Dogs. It's a great blog with great information, amazing stories and fantastic giveaways. Yep, I said it. GIVEAWAYS!

Log on and learn something new!

xxoo
Cares

  • Each year, more than 4 million dogs end up in shelters and breed rescue organizations. Pedigree created The PEDIGREE Adoption Drive to help shine a spotlight on the plight of these homeless dogs.
  • This year the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive is raising awareness for homeless dogs by donating a bowl of food to shelter dogs for everyone who becomes a “Fan” or “Likes” The PEDIGREE Adoption Drive on Facebook. So far more than 1  million bowls have been donated.
  • Special for BlogPaws West: For each blog that posts about the PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive through September 19th, PEDIGREE® will donate a bag of their new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to shelters nationwide. It’s simple: Write a post, help a dog

1 comment:

  1. You are wooftastic!!!! I is glad to see others helping our shelter cousins!


    giant wet kisses!
    Roscoe

    ReplyDelete