a) never heard of
2. will never follow on a regular basis.
I love that March Madness truly is mad. So far I've got more red lines than green in my bracket because of all the upsets, but I don't even care! I'm really wishing I had taken the day off to watch games all day long. Gone are the days of having a television in my cube so I wouldn't be interrupted with my pesky work. Next year I'm planning a hooky day and getting as many friends together for a full weekend of this madness. Who's with me?!
I'm also stoked that the only plans I've made for this weekend is to organize the bedrooms. This means that I can watch the games all weekend long!
Good luck to you if you are in a bracket, and if you aren't, I highly suggest it. It's uh-mazing.
P.S. Did you really think I wasn't going to make a comment about having a television in my cube?!! Yeah, that's when I worked for TiVo and had to troubleshoot for articles I wrote. It's also the year my favorite Basketball coach took his team to the NCAA tournament and I got to watch him live! Ahhh days gone by...
No comments:
Post a Comment