My fun friend and Pilates trainer/Drill Sergent Jenn said it best by calling this weather Bi-Polar. She's right. Two weeks ago I was spending my lunch hours getting a tan as I ran up and down SV Blvd. It was GORGEOUS. Then it rained. Then it rained some more. Then it HAILED. Not only did it hail, but it hailed mini versions of Winston.
Blink
Blink
Blink
I'm not kidding. I haven't seen hail like that in my life. Both dogs thought we were under attack and took turns barking at their loudest levels at opposite ends of the house. One would run north the other south making sure EVERYONE within a 45 mile radius would know that SOMETHING WAS REALLY WRONG AND LET ME AT 'EM!
This is the same barking that takes place anytime Oscar sees an animal/cartoon/Pablo Sandoval on the television.
Wow that was a fun digression. :-)
I've got a trip to the City coming up with Jules. She's taking me to see Wicked and we are staying the night. I'm so excited that every time I think about it I squeal a little bit.
If you couldn't yet tell by this post, I took full advantage of the free coffee Starbucks is doling out when you bring in your own mug. I don't regularly drink coffee and so when I do I turn into a kid who's had too much sugar and has more energy than ever before and has no way to let it out but by acting like a complete and utter lunatic and justcan'tsitstill. I'm not kidding, my right foot hasn't stopped tapping and I finished my coffee hours ago. I've already written 4 reports, had a successful 1:1 with my boss, (success = no signs of an HR rep and termination package) ate lunch, responded to emails, and finished this post. I'm not looking forward to that crash and burn later this afternoon. ;-)
Hope your Thursday is as productive as mine's been!
-Cares
No comments:
Post a Comment